Panda in his natural habitat on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/88401359
Flourless Zucchini Brownies
- 1 cup of almond butter. You can make your own if you want to save a few bucks.
- 1 1/2 cup of grated or chopped zucchini. I used a shredder and then chopped it up into really small pieces.
- 1/3 cup of raw honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips. I used gluten free chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix everything together.
- Pour into a greased 9x9 baking pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
So how in the world do flourless zucchini brownies taste you may be wondering? They are the BEST brownies EVER—prepare yourself. My husband, who now thinks he is a food critic said, “The zucchini was subtle and not overpowering and they melt in your mouth.” Haha I love it. He knows that I am going to put what he says into my blog (I have actually not posted recipes based on what he has said) so I think he tries to get all fancy with his critique. I will be making these again very soon.